Thursday, June 26, 2014

Old Bands, New Bands, and a Single

So... there were a handful of unpublished drafts floating around from various years that I guess I never finished/posted.  Okay.

Since the last update, Silent Way:
Finished out 2011 with a handful of shows.  
Played maybe a show or two or three in 2012.
Played a Fugazi cover set in 2013.
Recorded a single in January for the Lake of Fake record series and should have our hands on that wax by the end of the summer.  
That's pretty much it.

Rob and I started a new band, Vert. Slums, with ex-Appendix/SS Cygni bandmate, Dan Ball.  No recordings yet but we've played a show and have one scheduled for August.


In 2013 I put out another Half-Century Mark album, Evergreen.  A few of the songs were originally supposed to be Silent Way material that never happened. I have another one almost-finished/almost-scrapped.  I have a download up on the bandcamp and Stone Age Records is also hosting it.


Clever Girl is also intermittently a thing as is Les Trois Chaud (although I think the onlyofficial recording I'm on is on the One Hour From Anywhere comp).

happy 2017
-marty

No comments:

Post a Comment