Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hole the Phone!

I suppose it's been long enough... we have a new album.

Eric (brick mower, sun puddles, real good) plays drums for us and Phil (slaw, ex-ex-wife) plays the bass...except for one song where he plays a lot of lead guitar stuff. Rob and I manage the rest. I can say, without hyperbole, that this is our best output yet (6th release, for those of you playing along at home).

Oh, I wouldn't know what to say if I hadn't already...


I think we'll do an album release show sometime in August, probably on the 22nd with ifihadahifi and other bands. More details about that forthcoming. ALSO, I'm not sure if we'll get this album pressed to vinyl, if we do and you've already bought a download/cd copy, we'll knock the price down by however much you paid for it--like some sort of punk rock coupon. Really, though, there is nothing in the works to press FORM to vinyl so you gain nothing by waiting this one out.

Rob and I are again writing songs as we have at least one release coming in 2012. More news and show updates coming soon, hopefully.
--marty

No comments:

Post a Comment